“With freedom, books, flowers, and the moon, who could not be happy?”
- The feeling when you realise that if anything goes wrong, you always have the next day to start anew. Perks of being a mere mortal.
- The peace and quietude of stillness. When your brain is not occupied with the humdrum of your daily life. Little joys of life.
- Realising that whatever happens actually happens for the best. Serendipity.
- When you do something really stupid and no one sees you. Phewww.
- Finishing the book you were planning to read since aeons.
- Reading something and being able to relate to it.
- Hugging your best friend tightly (till she chokes).
- When someone makes you a priority. Not because they feel liable to do so but because they truly want to.
- Being able to put your thoughts into words eloquently.
- Being in the company of those who understand you even without you expressing your thoughts eloquently.
- Laughing at your own joke till others join you (not because the joke was funny but because you look funny).
- Falling on the ground and getting up intact. Achievement.
- Eating an ice cream cone without spilling it on your clothes or dirtying your hands.
- Returning back home from work early. Sheer bliss.
- Hitting the sack after a never-ending day.
- When you are not able to sleep and suddenly your loved one reaches out for your hand.
- Crying after holding back for too long.
- Getting your Subway order right. Mission Accomplished!
- When you enjoy the journey more than reaching the destination. *Allegory Alert*
- Finding sweets/snacks/money that you totally forgot about.
- Getting zero traffic when you are running late.
- When you listen to a song that resonates with your mood.
- Perfectly flipping an omelette. Should I audition for MasterChef?
- Returning to bed after drinking chilled water.
- When your hair decides to cooperate with you.
- Not having to set the alarm for the next day. All hail the Sundays.